17 April 2009

Ramen Kan, Haymarket (16 April 2009)

Level 1, 90 Hay Street, Haymarket NSW 2000

On my first visit yesterday I tried Tonkotsu Ramen and today I wanted to try the chicken karaage. The chicken was more to my liking than what a tried at Menya City last week and seemed to be freshly cooked and had more crisp to the coating. It would usually be served on top of the ramen but I requested it to be served on the side so it didn't get soggy. Hope to try other dishes when I get a chance to visit.

Other places visited for ramen:
Menya Noodle Bar (11 Sept 2009)
Ramen Kan (16 April 2009)
Ramen Kan (15 April 2009)
Ton Ton Japanese (26 March 2009)

Chicken karaage ramen $12.50

Chicken karaage requested to be served on the side

Ramen and noodles


Side dish of chilli sauce, dried garlic and onion


View Larger Map
Ramen-Kan on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Simon Food Favourites Map

View Simon Food Favourites in a larger map Key: BLUE - Location visit and review PINK - Simon Favourites and places offering something special

Small Bars in Sydney map


View Small Bars in Sydney in a larger map